Monday, December 20, 2010

My life I call the shots

 My career,UGG boots cheap, I call the shots
stream flows slowly from the mountain streams, such as the sea, that it was his choice;
leaves floating gently from the trees into the soil, that it was his choice;
eagle from the ground bravely into the sky, that it was his choice.
nature tells us to master their own destiny, you choose what kind of life, your life can be like. and ideal that is their choice, the ideal is realized through their own efforts, without hard work, the ideal is just an empty phrase, one by one ideal form of life we.
Life is like playing chess, as the same start time, but the moves are a variety of . just as some people can see the difference within ten paces away method, some people take a cloth by step, so go on, they face predictable results. each person only once in life, no longer lost back.
tomorrow is another day, this is everything will be fine.
as long as you planned your life, you will encounter on their own chance to not feel helpless and lost valuable time and time again that the opportunity.
must not be lost again, I only later in life on their own to do some planning. The first is my four years of college life plan: I hope that learning more than four years to see some classics as much as possible to enrich their knowledge. freshman do not know feel a quarter have passed, but I have become a high school student by a real student. go to college after my previous life only to find the circle too small, and the University as a miniature of the society, a society in which many things you can do to exercise, and improve ourselves, so I tend to actively participate in activities organized by the school, which is in high school never had. here brought together people across the country, came here I China found a great. Although in the past two months did not plan my life so well, but goals are less complete. in the first year of the remaining time, I plan to study hard and strive to get a scholarship return parents, and to prove their strength, so the need to learn is beyond doubt. Our current course is majoring in English, mathematics, computer, and the high number and I am rather good at, and the computer to hear the New Year will the second test, so years ago, this time I have to step up training as well as twenty pages every day to see famous, of course, learning English is essential, usually listen to the level of hearing to improve their hearing, and thus freshman has completed step by step.
entering sophomore, I'll still learning as a top priority, for do a good thing. If I did not qualify for freshman students, I still relied on their own efforts to participate in a variety of activities, while seeing a few more books on their own professional, preview look, we will not refer to their own specialized courses down. to study English for six sophomores passed the English language. juniors are single-minded learning Courses to practice, good increase their combat capabilities, gain experience for future work. to a senior, I will carefully review the University of the knowledge about, prepare for the Graduate Examination, listening to classmates and teachers that I learned professional Are you going to the best test to Beijing University of Technology, I will do my best to test Beijing University of Technology graduate student, I remember a teacher once told me that we have no choice in her first academic degree, but we can go to choose their own the second degree. Of course, life is just another graduate student admitted to begin graduate students for their life after the finish, I probably plan to work in the construction of the motherland and contribute, over the years while raising their parents return for grace reflects the value of your life, in short, I want to become dependent on others who do not want people to become dependent on others.
Wang Guozhen said, since the distance, it is necessary trials and hardships. When we finish your step by step university life, the silence back, will not mediocrity and remorse yesterday, will not bow to today's upcoming departure sigh. On the contrary, as long as we follow his plan step by step finish her life, even if the result not very satisfied, at least we have tried, so the result is not very important, and we have enjoyed the pleasure of the process of struggle.
we are talking about 90 people, the personality characteristics of our publicity, but to work hard We are still synonymous with my career I call the shots, to fight it for their own future

No comments:

Post a Comment