Thursday, December 16, 2010

Competition is perseverance witnessed Kaoyan

 Is self-study, the students called for the results can be checked Kaoyan, tension and anticipation in the back bedroom, a check scores stunned, out of 411 my own eyes. from the beginning of examination preparation to the present, looking back bit by bit over the past year, or something memorable, I hope they can study section of the 2010 students who help.
determine the key words: conviction in deciding whether to PubMed
, I am at a loss, like graduate school for further studies, may be English is my biggest obstacle, my English sucks, four junior year, not before, the failure of several My confidence is ruthlessly crushed. First, I strengthened my belief that English will be successful. long Kaoyan way and I prepared to make the fight a protracted war, but also ready for all kinds of difficulties, including their inner loneliness and lonely.
review process Key words: perseverance
ideological problem is resolved, it is now put into action .3,4 January, I start with the English to start with, get up at 7:00 every morning, A man carrying a bag to the square, to recite the three new concepts in English, the way to practice listening for four. several times wanted to give up, feeling no use endorsement, but Xu's jumped out from my mind, wind, cold, and there is a loss also held firm. then that is written word, the word is the foundation, focused on solving, must not be lazy. and then the highlight of reading comprehension.
This is my review of the experience in math the most words. summer home, away from downtown, in this golden period I began to review the mathematical review, is divided into three stages. The first stage is two 7,8 months, to lay the foundation. The second stage is 9 to 11 months, which is the most important mathematical review, all of the examples and exercises I would count yourself again, even though they will outlay a lot of my time, but in my It seems so worth it. Mathematics is the subject of the most pull and uncertainties more fully the need for such intensive training. The third stage is to exam in December, and this time is to sum up myself mainly through the questions and exercises 真题, leak filled, error-prone points on the targeted review.
sit for the key word: attitude
Kaoyan the most painful it should be the last one month, test approaches, the pressure growing, body and spirit are exhausted, and this time the most important is the mentality of the. Here I would like to mention Wang Xiangming examination skills class teacher about some of the important strategies. Examination of the environment and the environment is a study room What is different, so you can own in accordance with the time exam simulation training, looking for what the exam feeling, seize about time. could have been a self-study and research in the classroom friends, as was moving out, I got away from the ;, this has just given me the opportunity to simulate the whole truth, fully in accordance with the study section of the mode of training. There is a time when the exam can be getting ready to ancillary items such as chocolate and ginseng tablets, chocolate added energy, emotional stability , American ginseng anti-fatigue, active brain, worthy of emulation.
finally want to say, PubMed is not so difficult, as long as careful review, and will not have any problems. durability of the loneliness and solitude, you are successful, please Remember:

No comments:

Post a Comment