Thursday, December 2, 2010

Due to insomnia, the sky's the second - Mimi Bears (Fast-year-old focus of blog

 3. The work of a business for many years, a modicum of success, no risk, you can continue to do the project I am also relying on the relationship between parents have not graduated to the implementation of the share of people jealous of the work - the provincial government civil servants. That uncle higher than my old man a man. Although a relationship between the families, I think I can rely on all of my own ability and hard struggle to the. It was a retirement unit, all relationship between the families, relying on financial allocations We live very happy to work every day is the time to play and do your own thing, and then right and wrong is the people after their predecessors, stayed there for a long time, men and women are the same, a word: say. official if that is too Summary of meetings and write personal. I entered, I, at work, let me do what I do, whether or not that I do, try to use our hands to find their own small power projects, made money, my colleagues points to support my comrades; relations among the people I have not learned to gossip, no one told me that what I heard, but to me is over, I did not learn to fiddle with things non-and Jueshe not participate in any party, so gay They trust me, I can receive all the different information; of honor, to me I'll take it, do not give, I do not fight no trouble, so comrades recognized me; I can do things, and writing, but also said, back out each year numerous awards, and found also to drink, to help lead a half kilogram over the top of the wine do not drink, so I prefer leaders; because the unit has been in charge of youth work, many leaders are raised from the Communist Youth League dial up, and I and those of other units in the provincial authority relations are a good young guard, the next city to check the research, the level is not bad. I have a diploma and a formal identity, the young cadres in that pay attention to, knowledge of the times, a Photo of my own, those in power and those in power network of the future in order to then woven. I am too proud, into a disadvantage. just sometimes feel so bothersome, when will people who do not talk behind it, conclusions, in that it is impossible in the unit; my life so young people to consume in such a heap of you. I do high discovered that people are people, outsiders who look at should be very high in fact true fuck people. I do not want to be a fucking man. My uncle retired, this has not affected me, and I have a man old man. But the emergence of her husband, breaking all of this, it can be said is completely to destroy all that. because I voluntarily gave up the marriage, old man became my adversary, I discovered that I am in the unit laid the foundation for so many years, a fragile vulnerable, I can understand why the saliva drowning When I became the focus of the remarks of others, and I can continue to know his mouth from others, I found my emotional problems had also pulled out of my ability, my character, my style, or even provoke an economic review, thanks to my strict, I cross the border. That year the Communist Youth League election, the provincial authorities in my youth in the very credibility of the votes has been leading, but the final selection, I found that my name was gone, Although I am still in the audience laughed, but I was really suffering. I'm still listening to this person that told me, I'm waiting for what? One day, someone told me that there is a meeting and say I do, a bunch of words after a bit old comrades all of a sudden, what to say, she had nothing wrong allows you to say, to see her doing all these years, you qualified to say who she was. I hid No one in the room, crying. I said to myself, OK, and contentment it, in such an environment, but also there is a real person, you can. From then on I do not read the news, look at lace. At this time, My husband graduated, got a job in Beijing, to get the first month's wages, he called me, come on, with me, I support you. That year, I in the unit without the other things, I'm doing the best to the teaching cadre training and the colleagues at other times they play a few hours a day and her husband through the phone, time and time again to sit in on a Friday night or stop for a late night in Beijing, and then on Sunday night and then on the train, the next morning to the post, straight to work. Indeed, I can continue to Hun Xiaqu in the unit, I dismissed the official capacity to ensure that no one said that not one penny less, no one person will say I do and I believe over time, something that I can stand reading about how long. At this time, parents to accept me, they say after the big or small should I make a decision, as long as I have better life on the line, I was really grown up. I think what I ask. Thus, the work of this project gave me some frustration. From that year on, I became afraid of people out. From that year on, I do not want to further work. from the year started, I think, capable woman and then another strong, she is a woman, a woman I was to be a part to it, his life only to a man. However, the husband is also a human, I was a little scared. husband, do not bear me.

No comments:

Post a Comment