Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Is to fight for their own should

 I think that If I run across those who insist, or vexatious, people give each other some tolerance usually help to resolve the contradiction between the two sides, but this should be their own thing, we also should go to fight, and we do the things they should do If the other party still holds strong as unreasonable, then go to the tolerance of the question. We do not own thing wrong, it felt that life gives us a fair, regardless of its outcome, as long as we fight over, psychologically will feel more balanced.
yesterday morning, just because I'm at the front of a station is always a problem, head of the exchange the same station the two men head to look at the problem in the end is a machine or man-made problem. We change this line to the girl doing a good job, doing a lot of bad products, which makes visual inspection after the station I'm tired of difficult, so many bad products, I checked it very hard, relatively speaking, the original that our line is doing much better girl. Later, when I figure out after a man-made defective products, which there is no need to swap her two seats. I want to let them return to their original position but worry more, because I work across the same position with me is I want to look good workers inspectors, if I recommend both of their leader arranged for her to go back to their station on the case, workers also have offended my place. At first, I did not Guannameduo to doing their own thing straight, and later, when I think that if the girl in exchange for this is not timely, then, after the trouble to many, this is not the day to do two days, while is a matter over many years. I was not to be outdone so the hard left to their own, Moreover, let them back in place their own is a matter of course, I would also like to reverse things do not a non-black and white, but also think about the things I was rational no need to fear the wolf scared the tiger before. think of these, I decided to be paying attention to this matter.
have not seen a while, I saw the head of the Department is in the station to deal with this matter? time has come, I Sign walked in front of the head, said: man-made, and then let them back in place their own right. censors because they have been accustomed to look there to see her insert the terminal. , Li Shutan a lot of my heart, after all, I did a thing they should be doing.
for that matter my mind is more comfortable, but not in time to head back to her both in situ, which is not a bit what my heart. I work opposite the same place with me that girl, she is a more powerful person, which makes me suspect that the two head will not let the girls do on their back in place . Later, another I think I have done the right thing, even if the head of the uneasy arrangement as I will, it just comes naturally, do not they also make me a non-compete with them for granted to be there. left Next thing, to see how the acting head. When I Treat the matter to the matter later, despite the results not as good as I wish, I would not care about it, the others fault, is it still possible to our own bullied accomplished. they have to fight over, there would not be because of his position and what is left vacant. if the leader does not mentioned by the proposal I have to act, I just concluded its unfairness, but this is its conduct problems, but also with my business, I will not care about what this.
after lunch, I found the two girls returned to their respective positions, this is what I really wanted. If they not back in place, for me, only the results of the helpless. It should have dignity in exchange for me, finally I did not worry about the white, I have only done what they should be, of course, I did not offend What people.
their own to fight for what should be the only way we will not feel wrong themselves, would not be because of his cowardly and stuffiness of the. but tolerance is essential for the heart Yes, sometimes , is also the only place we do not solve one problem, the face of unsatisfactory outcome, we will treat it with tolerance, and only then will it be beneficial to the health of themselves and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment