Friday, October 15, 2010

Only pork and Bibi is eternal

 Hey,

online to see our family last Taurus was

me happy then my mom cut the beef ugly the

I do not willing to cut him to send out to our house and Taurus

bad temper that must have been out a lot of crime

on the back to slow for a few days looking

biological mother and the house prices in Shenyang

will grow up so fast it 
not buy the old house only to hurry to buy a house

Well 
always have too many of my principles is

their comfortable lives do not much like

a child

to buy a 8090 level of 4050 do not

The others are good

have on the line

my Mediterranean style when it

to have it where it
 not coming from such

ah no money is coming from the first to buy in Shenyang

say to his father after his mother then lived

Shenyang to four people can have a

how do I take care of it so filial

Shangna Zhao such a good daughter to face major

I also really talk about

I will buy a small single room up to

betterfor rent out their own pocket money had

not allowed to say what happened afterwards

I have a point of view this is very bad mood

QQ he have to give him the impression that my friends go

India is a thing I do not

is his right

have to the world to promote

only I was silent resentment of the

What is wrong with people may be too

I do not own a rivalry with my

shopping today, I really fancy a 
wife too punctual a

the right touch left me taking a closer look touch the

this time to the biological mother back home some months back

my first month's wages are definitely a home

to hold so many women used to look on the bag I love

not understand the experience of today be estimated to

dream can be dreamed

night life is not much to change

supermarket shopping to eat there tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment