Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Can not be lost again. The most realistic outcome

 To my boyfriend to leave you on the seventh day (National Chiao Tung University BBS, a lovelorn girl has no intention of moving under a million people to write the real post)

I went to the four test yesterday, so it happens, and you in the same examination room, you change a new hair style, looks very agile, or a pair of Nike shoes, I'll buy you, when I said The shoes are really ugly, you say I did not look.

we separated two groups of five rows, my English has always been bad, you is not good, finished the first four, you say that we two together to learn English, I said good, sentence If not achieved before.

an assignment after I walked in towards the door, to leave you closer. We regard what, no exchanges. Go out into two directions, I saw your roommate, and he habitually called wife, I smiled, and then he said, ah, sorry ah, forget. I said nothing.

guy next to you I hear your name shouted saying, hurry up, go back to fighting. This examination should not have come to TM. You say, I C, I do not know a word.

then every time you feel bad, it will send text messages and I said, a wife, I would back the word. This has been your excuse, I know that each time you say, just want their quiet, so I will not bother you.

speaking, you should be bored with me, when you play DOTA I always call you, I see you flustered state I became busy, give you the window to shake, to give you a call . Your tone a little impatient, I am with you causing trouble. Then listen to you coax me, wife still does not work What I was wrong, good. I can be happy, just still crying, the next second laughed.

I know you always come to the Post Bar, I am nothing to look at what you made another post, what words say. You are, and game-related, I actually hate DOTA this particular game, I think that is Causing loss of lives of a group of monsters, I hate it, takes up our time. I hate you and your teammates every day, the gang agreed what a good time, day and night to play the game. Then I am a training and preparation, wife, sleep early, I went to the battle.

This is your hobby, I understand. I love to see something you like bored female site, play some very mentally Lianliankan something.

our time together, you said to me, you give up a lot of time playing games, teammates blame you. I was pleasant to the ear or in your tone out of the blame, you blame me always love to mount you, you say boys like freedom. What you want is you need me there, I do not need me, I immediately disappear.

Every day we eat together, with the class, with the pressure of the road, the result is that we more and more away, you are farther away from my wife

you said, I think I'm sorry guys .

I do not know, but I can understand your guilt and remorse. I said nothing, her husband is the best in my eyes.

I know the effort for this game bother you, and his teammates continue to practice. I own a person to eat one school class. I do not have friends, roommates all know that we two always together, never told me what to do.

I do not blame you, but sometimes feel very lonely. Their own path in the school day, and found the boys after me before, he asked how I did with you, I said, ah, he has something. He said how beautiful frown, you eat. I know that you macho, against me and all the boys exchanges. I said I do not, I still do. He said the tutor really strict ah, ha ha.

They know that we each tube strict, and I forbid you to speak with other girls, I sometimes extremely stingy, which you girls back in school the state, and which the girls say a few words , I would be unhappy. I know this is not good, you say I do not trust you, you then why should not it. I happened to boast one of the boys which, you said he was impatient for them to find him.

say I love you always angry, petty, unreasonable, capricious. In fact, there are several girls in love is not the case yet. I'm trying to change for you, but you say I'm cool, just not you.

I wrote this a little bit afraid, afraid you see. You will see it is me. You will say that I am hypocritical of the bar.

I always sentimental, crying. Previously, you always touch my head and call me silly girl. Then you impatient, you say something, you know crying.

the money the two of us are put together, are placed in me, your heart, not a calculation Taitailielie. Conditions are similar to our family, I try not to spend too much of your money, every month I have in mind that serious good account. Have to do a time out to play around in the budget. When shopping

saw the beautiful clothes I do not heart, like to try every time you say, you say wife, we like to buy, do not be afraid to spend money. I hesitated to give a reason, that dress does not fit me that this dress too short, said my face was black color of his clothes, saying that it is not good with clothes. Every time I have a lot of reasons, so how do you pick you say, ah, I see really nice. I said I just do not like, ah, and then quickly pulling you go. I'm 20 years old, how the clothes do not like the full window, but I thought, a three-digit clothes, I was reluctant. If I really love, I do not want you to buy it for me, when I go shopping to buy their own down the like.

you is actually very good to me, my body is not good when you are worried, give me medication, you take me for a long time in the car to eat my favorite things. Every night my wife said good night. When crossing the street holding my hand tightly. You love to say that I am stupid, but each time the tone is the favorite. I listened to was very happy.

when it is started, you do not do this to me any more. You like someone else, or you're bored of me?

I give each of your messages you no longer have back the first one to call you something is it? What you can not find nothing, I think you can not Why.

you say you like girls to wear the clear innocent, I know you before about some mature wear it, I do not have your favorite kind of refreshing cool white T shirt or something, in order to comply your preferences, I had my hair straightened, and every day wear canvas shoes, jeans, hair into pigtails. I put my little short skirt stockings high heels are close up. Because you do not like.

walk once met a girl, very pretty, high heels, denim skirt, black stockings. You say look at this leg. I admit I was a little jealous, I said my legs to do, you will not let me wear. So you say people walk through, so you dare to wear you try.

write these things that are not logical, I should write sweet we started together, then slowly wrote break up is not it?

the day I left to talk about it. Because I am going through.

seven days ago, you said, we separate it. I thought you were joking,UGG shoes, I said, yes. You looked at me, I'm serious. I did not really, I said I seriously ah. Then you suddenly hugged me and said, sorry, apart. Suddenly my eyes down. The most calm voice I said, why ah. You say, I feel tired. I said oh, no longer utter a word, were choking back tears.

you and me very happy, but slowly that is a burden, you said I'll make you tired, always makes you worry, always petty temper, always making trouble, you say you feel they already do well enough, but still always makes me happy. You say, I love you, but have not borne out.

I still say a word. You wiped my tears, I said, look, you're crying, and after the total must not cry.

you give me back bedroom, the bedroom door, you kissed my forehead. Turned away. I went to the bedroom hall, looking back, I hope you smile as before I waved and called out his wife worship. But no, you go without looking back.

back bedroom and roommates I can not say that I bring a headset to watch movies, and then cry that noise. Roommate asked me how I laughed and said, see a movie, really touching.

your head gray, and I know that you can see canceled its stealth, it may have deleted me. I'll give you a separate group is still there. I went to your school, in particular, have no friends, nothing new to share with you where there are only a few World Cup news.

your speed is too fast, and I a chance to react. QQ, I was asked how the two of you, how special friends gone yet. I said, ah, divided. He said, why ah. I said, do not know.

I would like to Duwusiren, but found nothing, I only have these memories in mind. I bought you a lot of little things mess, what cell phone chain, key ring, cups, wallets, belts, towels, hot water bottle, and even soap shower gel cleanser. I love visiting the small jewelry shop, see what couple of things to buy, I want to be your table filled with what I gave you. Now they also are, that your wallet is not that we must have a photo, or you have it for your wallet. Mobile phone chain, key ring them, maybe you throw it away.

you did not send me anything, except when I get off chasing a big bear. Is still in my bed, covered with my tears. I do not want you to buy me clothes or shoes, and sometimes a simple thing I am very happy. I know that boys are more careless, does not care about those little things.

But then I found that I did not separate could be used to remember things, my life has left your mark things.

future can no longer hold your hand over the campus to go, no longer pulling your arm like a baby, never let you back I can not lie, can no longer hear you call me silly girl, no longer can not put your hands in your pockets, no longer through the streets wearing lovers can no longer go to the canteen to steal chopsticks, no longer a bottle of water you drink and eat a bowl of noodles, can no longer head on your shoulder on, when her husband can no longer be spoiled her husband so many times, no longer, in time to say farewell kiss, no longer in receipt of your phone before going to bed, no longer allow you to wipe the tears I can no longer eat when you eat fat I eat lean meat, can no longer login to play your QQ to steal food, life and death no longer take pictures of you and your pulling even, and you have no right to get angry

think of these, you will also have a little sad, a little used to it.

I will not bother you play the game, then do not you like a baby, and you never angry, never eat your vinegar, no longer whether you play games all night, then do not complain You do not accompany me, so you will not be tired right

wrote this feel sorry for her

tortured memories of things.

the seven days, I met you four times, no hello, no communication, no nothing. Sometimes think, is not about the smile.

see you still wearing that my favorite T-shirt, still wearing the shoes that I hate, or concerned about the NBA, concerned about the World Cup, attention DOTA, what if your life has changed.

me, I cry, and even less time to eat, sleep better, and carrying your phone over and over again, but by not out.

friends around you, all right, I also you to be my wife.

they saw I was very warm greeting, but you never lost my world

final exams soon, before I said to review with you, you say Well, we have the promise of a lot between the promises, many of them did not materialize.

summer took me to see you said your family, you said that you and your family find a girlfriend, big tall, very beautiful, good to you. You say you want to take me to see the best soldier buddy. You say the summer to take me to Dalian to play.

others around you and I are a model couple, you can in a heavy rain to pick me up after class, to escape the windows at night and sleep take me jump to see a doctor. I can give you a night woven scarves, Internet copied many, many recipes to your cooking, learning materials to help you organize your order to the eye sore, you copy a lot of the notes. Taobao every day you see clothes, shoes and look around to see the game.

is, you still do not want me

used to having your life, you're like my family.

opened his eyes to think of you every day, do not think you get up, eat breakfast, is it not another in combat, is not also smoke, think of me.

I have started to adjust, I started reading, started to eat and began to work hard to adapt to life without you.

until the day before yesterday I met our mutual friend, he did not know we broke up. Let's get together one day out, he said,UGG boots cheap, ah, quick holiday. I said we were divided. He said, C, Shashi Hou thing ah. I said this a few days. He said that this kid think ye ah. I said maybe I was too tired, not a good temper. He said that at the object does not so what, what woman does not like ah. He is not there someone else ah. I said, no, I believe him.

I believe you are specific, even if a lot of beautiful women around you, even if you always love and girl trouble, even if you always and I mentioned the other girls, even if they better than me, even though I always is the jealous. But I still believe in you, not like others.

to my conditions you can find better, you give me freedom. But also to their freedom.

Now we are free, which is free What you want.

our story, by me, some would say this guy is not worth it. But if for a point of view, we would say that as early as possible sub-girlfriend of the bar.

every boyfriend a girl to play the game, have faced a busy picture, have faced continuous auto-reply, do not understand before. Feeling what it feels like it, is out for a long time,cheap UGG boots, then, received only an automated response, is to wait until the next one forgot to say on his sentence, is looking at his head in a daze, waiting for him to cut back to the desktop It is not dare to say, do not dare to disturb disturb.

slowly get used to it slowly to understand.

slowly on their own fun, when he played the game myself Taobao Lianliankan, when I used to adapt, you're not in the.

Perhaps many couples are like us in it, cherish it, not once miss some people. Compound is not possible, and reserved for memories.

tears almost Kugan the past few days.

afternoon classes to go, he should be the opposite in my classroom, I know, he certainly has not come to class, playing games in the bedroom, or to the stadium to play out.

said he has been to study well, and I support him, but I still can not wait to accompany him to study and read books together, one of a headset to listen to music.

his classmates know me after class, when looking at people who are familiar with through my side, eyes of compassion or doubt, they must be thinking, why separate it?

What you feel better now, there is a good meal, is it not go out and do not take the key, is not, or forgetful. I'm not around to remind you, you will feel something missing the What?

Latest games just fine, right, listen to your friends that you play every day in the bedroom, dota, a play that day.

I, Taobao shopping is a shopping day, or not change lovers jewelry lovers look like a mess of things you say. See the nice clothes, and I'm for you.

every Saturday before the Sunday we all went out to play, had an outing to the movies, to dinner, go to the park, to sing, go shopping, I am most looking forward to that every weekend, on Sunday The night began looking forward to next weekend and look forward to each day spent in happiness.

when we're apart the first few weekends, we go out, you told me to buy a radiant balloon, I hold it hold your hand, feel especially happy. Now you have been confiscated.

I know you're online, QQ in, school in, but I can not see. I beat around the bush for you to inquire about the status of others, is an answer, play games every day.

we have love, I thought of sad.

I remember last winter when the heavy snow, you go with me class. I walked not want to go, we are in front of the snowball fight. You wade in the snow, print your profile, position in the heart finger wrote my name. I drew in the snow with a big heart. Outline several days that the wind exists fuzzy point.

bedroom once you go to KTV to sing, drink a lot of wine, one bedroom and the others you fight, in the midst of chaos do not know whom you are planning arm a bit, you do not tell me, so I saw the wound understatement to say that you only fight fight. I brush the tears came down. I said, how can you not tell me ah. Why do you say to tell you, along with worry. You see, what a good cry ah. Then you put the brush into my arms.

finish this I am calm, I think I can describe this deadpan story, now that his face has long been a wet. I always love

Imagine the future, I think I can smooth with you graduated from college two years in fact I think very soon, we can spend calm, I think we can find a non- salt is not short of work, you do not make a lot of money, do not have a lot of entertainment, home early from work, I'll give you good meal waiting for you. When petty about money, time and your money instant noodles 也好.

I put my ideals on you, you touch my head and say I am silly. You say to me how I can make you suffer it, if not a better life with me, I will let you go.

my birthday in the winter, and Christmas close. You wife, we had it with the birthday and Christmas. I said OK. You call me that night, a wife, a trip down the stairs. I got dressed and ran down the stairs, cold winter, the northeast, I did not see you. Just to give you a call, I heard someone call my name in the distance, I walked to the other side, dolphin fireworks bloom in the night sky. You cry, wife, happy birthday. You know, people coming and going around at that time particularly, I ran to you, you greet me with open arms. I then felt, I found you.

time, you will still love me. I believe.

girls love have such a common problem, always think that boys will be aware of their own unhappiness. Feel angry that he would feel the first time, felt unhappy he must know why. But sometimes, they do not feel, they do not us so sensitive nerve.

you angry because of his word that he had a long heart, waiting for him to coax, but maybe in the end he did not know that they Naju Hua wrong. So, I now understand that communication must be the most important, are you angry, you ignore him, you cry, will only make him feel vexatious, do you think he can understand, do you think he understands, but in their eyes, only feel ridiculous. Some things you do not say they will never know.

I once joked to you, I your tears,bailey UGG boots, take a big bottle full collection can be received.

Until now, I still cry for you.

once the department activities, I wear a pair of ten centimeters high heels, and as tall as you, you say wife ah, you obviously put pressure on me Why do. Xiao Hehe I said, I find the higher she goes. One day I got to wear high heels, feet hurt, you say wife, I carry you. Then you carry me back to the bedroom. What I asked you and I sink, you say how unsinkable ah, do you have hundred and fifty ah? I first hit your head, I said, say it again, I sink, did you say heavy, my wife just did not weight. This sentence just to hear the passing of your classmates, you go back to their bedroom after a night of your jokes. Then every time they see me, asked me, wife, you still do not weight ah?

Girls probably feel fat, I always yell to lose weight, and the days with you I'm not fat less, I say blame you, feed me fat. You say it better, will become a fat girl I want you, others have not had. No good meal these days, I lean a little. Lean to my desired weight, but I want to you again to all income into my delicious bowl, has been asking me to eat more, eat more.

just with you when you first took me to see you when the guys, I am particularly nervous, the day before they left home for several pieces of clothing, facing a row of shoes to choose to select, Ladies point or points should be lively, should grow up or be loved. I kept asking you, you are tired of being asked, you said you wear anything, which so much stress.

eat them when I do not even know what to say, that many, if they think I'm more afraid of annoying, say little, afraid they think I am not close. After the meal he kept

inquire about their reaction to you, ask them to me, are satisfied.

you say I am satisfied with my wife on the line chanting, pipe their muscle.

was familiar with them, you said that day one of the guys I gave them a good impression, feeling very gentle sensible, is not loaded. In particular, I started, and that gives you a long face.

wrote this post this, memories of many, many happy times.

time so happy that after such a painful separation.

I learned a lot of things for you, for you love cooking, love watching basketball for you, before I know Yao Ming, as you look at sports news, for you see I do not see understand the World Cup.

from you, pay a lot, has also been a lot.

you say, after separation, but also to live well.

you are, I wish you happiness this sentence is really selfish I do not want to say, do not want to see more happy after you leave, I always think it should be two people, me and you will be happy.

However, to date, I have to say, I wish you happiness.

270 F

Goodbye my love life and your love

planned in the future can only cherish the memory of

Goodbye my love, please Forgive me for not confess to you but had to let go

fit only grief to

goodbye my love

the evening of the day appeared

degree of concern in this post more than my imagination, I thought no one would see.

tell the story in it

follow-up to call him last night, he fed a cry, I want to know what language the first tears flow, we were silent for a long time, he said, , do not cry. I said, ah.

very late, he said, go to bed early now. Bye.

he say goodbye, did not say good night. After I hung up the phone, he gave me a message, I'm sorry, can not be lost again.

This is the post the final outcome.

no longer below the.

No comments:

Post a Comment