Monday, October 18, 2010

I tried to hug and Qiao Feng

 Prophet who did

romantic heart of the admiration of the past, I do not listen to me talk

read the Lust,bailey UGG boots, Caution was seen

lust to love and hate dancing
 Can I get good enough

who will make fun of me within the novel and more realistic than the world love to

do not have to waste time like this Caigan Xin.

who Sleepwalking in the book will want to found out how life first called to embrace the characters moving



soul who can not find happiness recovered more accustomed to each affinity

Miyun farewell turns out emotion plays there

jumped into the heart from the expense of a more wonderful treasure

I tasted through the love by the protagonist who would not expect my love

search for the book world is not willing to let go

Who will I make fun of the novel in more realistic than the world love to be like this

Cai Ganxin who do not have to waste time

like sleepwalking in the book I discovered how life first called to embrace the characters moving



soul who was located more to happiness can not find the reason Jane illusion pro

True to rely on the novel took me to have countless others

protagonist even if the two sides have also been

forgive me pleasure in the novel is more realistic than the world within a fun

love to be like this way Miyuki is more than willing to deep

sleepwalking in the book who want to

hate this life with dynamic soul startling fictional protagonist is not harmful



no real

only bitterness in me a kiss in the lake

/ / 2nd post of the day.

ya, feeling so today,UGG boots clearance, ate too many chocolates?

anyways, simple jst love the meaning of this song.

[forgive me the fun in the novel and more realistic than the world love to be like this

Cai Ganxin more depth than the deep snow ]

saw a lot of fiction and,UGGs, occasionally,cheap UGG boots, fantasy, desire to be the story that role = P



* note to self:

STUDY!! !!

No comments:

Post a Comment