Tuesday, October 19, 2010

2009 Women's Classic collection of text messages greetings all

 It is said that a family guy, the family will be fine; a woman happy, the family will be happy. This is a group of caring and respect for the Women's Day greetings, select your favorite wife gave it respect. She will bless you and happy because her happiness is the happiness of the family.

Woman physical and mental training should be soft like moonlight, like compassion, broad-minded, lit wisdom, and let people live as bathing generally in the cool moonlight. Happy HAPPY WOMEN!!

If not the moon, I can not miss you; If there is no sun, I could not worried about you. But the sun and the moon cycle, called How can I forget you? Wish you happy holidays!

When you phone rings, it is my greeting; when you receive a message that has my voice; When you read text messages , then there is my care; when you are ready to shut down, I remember I said March Eighth happy today!

half without you the world would collapse, with your world will be earthshaking, the hair you always leave better than I long, I wipe the color is much better than you. But I still have to remind you to lose weight. Happy holidays!

Affection in this world, always make copies of mundane life filled with a warm, but permanent, throughout life, always. To this end, we wish every woman under the sun - happy holidays!

Talented women can attract men, good women to encourage men, beautiful women can be confused man, a woman can be tired brains dead man. self-esteem and self-

, multi-arts more knowledge and more just. I know you are one of the best women, I wish you a happy holiday!

Pay tribute to all the ladies to the world. Ladies, you have worked hard!

Wife, today is Women's Day, you take a rest, let me help you look after the money will you one day?

Today is International Women's Day, I have to do the following few: First, the wife is always right. Second, if the wife is wrong, please refer to the first. Woman's gentle, is the root of all the female beauty. Your gentle, is our home source of happiness.

Perhaps my shoulder is not wide, but enough for you to block the wind and rain; Maybe my arm is not very powerful, but can you put up a blue sky; maybe not my money off, but I will try to status change. Happy Women's Day!

10 条 funny comedy lover happy Women's Day SMS

1. I saw a strange phenomenon is that some people look at my text messages, all in the near future made the following things: 1, love success; 2, to negotiate a business; 3, promoted a fortune; 4, a cheerful; 5, family harmony was; 6, the body healthier; 7, Italian was. These people are those who read the message right back. Chairman Mao taught us: Back a message to this passage? Happy Women's Day!!

2. God wants cultivated pig, pig Xianlei; God wants to water the flowers pigs, pigs too is not free; God gatekeeper arrangements pig, pig too not rest; God angry, and asked Pig: Eight Women's Day Happy!!

3. late at night, the Boeing 737 pilot to go home, pound, knock on the door. Wife asked: Who? Pilot said humorously: 737 requests landing! Suddenly the house, a man shouted: received 777 immediately took off, to give you free parking bays! Happy Women's Day!!

4. If there are no flowers, spring will be lonely, if not passion, Four Seasons will be mediocre, if not me, you will lose one of the most people care about you! Without you, the bunny will ask: ; Miss pirated software, remember to use when the first anti-virus! Happy Women's Day!!

6. you come from Yunnan Province, I am from Beijing Zhoukou, let me take your furry hand! love! let us walk upright! Happy Women's Day!!

7. I like Teresa Teng died; I like is your favorite suicide; I like Anita, died of; I like Wong Ka Kui, his death; I like Leslie Cheung jumped out; I love you, you can figure it out! Happy Women's Day!!

8. If you can burn incense and year You meet, you can burn incense for three years and you've known, and burning incense decade with you Xiangxi, happiness for my next life, I am willing ... to Christianity! Happy Women's Day!!

9. you are all my angel wing, can only fly embracing each other. I came to this world is to find you, find you after the hardships they found: TMD! We two wings is a smooth edge! Happy Women's Day!!

10. Late at night to see George W. Bush Osama bin Laden to stand in his own bed, the first batch of distributed, Bush shocked says: How bold, daring night raid the White House! bin Laden's beard shook chest, ghoulishly smiled and said: Pantene, is so confident! thirty-eight Happy Women's Day!!

blessed with the poem as a Women's Day message, the more respect.

Since ancient times, famous poem praising the name of many women. Xiao Bian select a few for your particular information. Women's Day approaching, a few poems will be blessed as a Women's Day message sent to the women you respect, but also show your respect for Oh.

Suzhou Yang Liu Renjun boast more wins Qiantang Museum Wa. If the solution

find little sentimental, Willow is SO deep.

Xiyou Gongsun's beauty, a sword and Dynamic Quartet.

viewer, such as mountains depression, low long-Ang whom heaven and earth.

wok body, such as Yi nine sunset, the tender such as the Long Shong Group Royal Can.

smile at a hundred pro-life, Palaces Prostitute no color.

Who made the inch of grass, reported in the apartments.

My Fair Lady, Marty.

to receive angry as thunder, strike like pure light Jianghai condensate.

thirty-eight SMS, the most commonly used words into the most romantic greetings

Hey, my wife, today is International Women's Day, is your great holiday! In this moment, I To give you thousands of injunctions with regards to this is the most valuable diamond ring

dear wife I love you, want to kiss you mouth, eyes want to see you, hands Xiangbao you, my heart is always thinking of you , a dream to hold you, all according to your life and never wronged you. Happy HAPPY WOMEN!

Wife, happy holidays, I cook for you to burn your favorite dishes that you drink the soup, so you go home. Love you!

Wife my lovely wife, swans, white swans during the day as at night like a black swan, goose to me like a Daitou E, the more I stay the more you goose, as we two lovely .

great wife, today like to eat? I have done for you.

wife, happy holidays! married so many years, you have done so much,Discount UGG boots, it is tough.

tonight you are so beautiful my love, tonight you are so beautiful my wife, tonight I love you my woman, happy holidays, I will do everything!

wife, in your festival, I use my fiery heart, sincerely pray for you: May the year you peace, joy, Oh, my breakfast and will have a guarantee!

cold makes me blush a lovely woman, gentle woman who makes my heart lovely, intelligent woman that touched me the cute, naughty me crazy lovely woman, and you want to melt together, melt in your festival!

wife: I am a tiger, you are Wu; my head, you are neck; my TV remote control you.

thirty-eight is your day, my money you make you family and the property of me.

husband, I gain weight in your care under the samgun, that necklace a bit tight. Women's Day is coming, you give me buy a new point of emphasis samgun long necklace it!

Wife, happy holidays! Married so many years, you have done so much, it is tough.

wife, happy holidays, I cook for you to burn your favorite dishes that you drink the soup, so you go home. Love you!

Wife, today is Women's Day, you take a rest, let me help you look after the money will you one day?

Wife, today is International Women Day, I wish you happy holidays and a beautiful day!

1. gentle woman is gold, diamonds beautiful woman, intelligent woman is a treasure, lovely woman is painting! According to research, you are the greatest treasure, which full possession of gold, diamonds and paintings!

2. angel to earth to send a beautiful woman of God shall register read, after watching God commanded: thirty-eight approaching, for the most kind-hearted smartest most capable Women send a message now! let her happiness forever young, beautiful!

3. a beautiful woman is a diamond, a good woman is a treasure. Happy Women's Day!

4. There is no sun, the flowers will not open; without love there is no happiness; no women, there is no love; not mothers, not have the poet, would not be a hero. Happy Women's Day!

5. Send you a bouquet of roses, Chuanqingdayi by * it. Give you a big peach, turned the corner the whole * it. Send you a bundle of white lilies, a hundred years, and expect it to be good. Give you a bowl of bean curd, eaten, laughed. HAPPY WOMEN!

6. Roses give you, want you to love yourself; a thousand paper cranes for you, so that worry away from you! One thousand Lucky for you, so good transported around you! Happy Women's Day!

7. What is pride? Cow! What is modest? Installs! What is the thrift? Digs! What is? Silly! What is smart? blowing Bai! what beauty? You! beautiful Day!

8. the world because of women's birth, appears particularly beautiful! just a little greeting, but it is a thick true meaning! Happy Women's Day!

9. admire you not because you are beautiful, but your demeanor, manner, speech, behavior and knowledge. Happy holidays, my most respected women!

Funny SMS Women's Day: National Women's preferential policies

8 March is women's festival, in this day, the major benefits for women are XX, details below The text of the National Women's Day women funny offers.

Important Notice: March Eighth, the National Women holiday movies: men

Notice: Women's Day is approaching the value for that celebrate women of all female toilets and bathrooms are open free of charge to you, welcome!

tell you: Happy Women's Day!

time has gone then, but unfortunately the time has arrived, and Important Notice: March Eighth, the National Women take a day off, the national men to work overtime one day. To celebrate Women's Day

, the company decided to give female employees the festival costs 50 yuan per person, per 5,000 male employees of comfort fees, general manager at work to get past the former is not waiting.

warm style Women's Day message, suitable for children of mothers

I sent a ray of spring, two drops of summer rain, three Akiba, four Dongmei, woven into a colorful gift boxes, colorful eight-knot ribbons floating, very warm and sincere with nine points put into the eternal blessing: I wish you a happy Women's Day sweet, your sweet smile, as if the flowers to bloom in the spring, opened in the spring Lane. Why do you smile so sweet? Because I sent you a text message. Happy Women's Day, Mom!

No sun, the flowers will not open; without love there is no happiness; no women there is no love, no mother, not have the poet, would not be a hero.

Women's Day women give you health law: a happy, smiling face of my hang time longer; 2 carefully, every I confessed; 3 caring, always putting me first. Remember you?

Dance for you, shining stars, the moon smile to bless you in this happy occasion, I would like to quietly say to you: women, happy holidays!

Mother In particular, women festival, hope you wrinkles in the new year, less, less hair, small waist that are more beautiful points, play mahjong, more winning, and of course - a little less winded , hee hee ~ ~ ~

year after year, the ups and downs; day after day, the sunset date. Mother's love into my heart. In this Spring Festival, Sincerely, a glass of wine, sincere, happy mother well-being and longevity, joy incomparable.

the daily passage of time can make the skin covered with round after round of wrinkles, my mind you, is always the young mother, is the great industrious and brave woman. Far away I wish you a happy Spring Festival, good health and good luck!

Is your first step to guide me out, help me find the way after, thank you, Mom! Happy New Year, good health and always happy .

father gave me a blue sky, to the fertile soil of my party, my father is the sun in my life forever, I wish his father a Happy New Year, good health and good luck!

your annual days, in the absence around the time I could happily ever want every minute. Mom, hard, happy holidays!

Mom, I was much concern around you a bird, and today it gives you title to a bunch of fragrant flowers. I wish you a happy Women's Day, good health and good luck.

mother I thank you for giving me life, that you taught me the truth in life, no matter how kind the future, I will always love you and have a new year in good health and good luck. Women's sweet blessings

SMS (husband to wife)

quiet night, a man secretly think you have become my most secret of happiness. Dream of you several times, I hate to leave the do not want to get up, hold your indulgence Things wanton tenderness

numerous moving moments, all converging to life in my mind the most brilliant landscape, I believe Only you can give me such a special feeling. Greatest female, happy holidays!

think you want to sleep, read read your heart pounding; love your love of obsession, love you love going to die! is still my favorite girl, happy holidays.

I see you, I'm afraid of electric shock; I can not see you, I need to charge; If not you, I think I will power down. ^ _ ^ His wife, Happy Women's Day!

I will not escape. It will not come back. I wish I had the opportunity of your happiness, health, happiness, take responsibility. Love you forever! You happy forever!

I promised to take good care of you, I swear to do my wife to marry you, because I want to hold you I know. I vowed to be the same as the 38 Women's Day, has been down forever!

love you regret the decision of my life, I watch the sky all the stars in your eyes. No matter the outcome, I know: you love this life! Dear lady, happy holidays!

I may not like a fanatical love of the sun, there is no water like lingering love, continue to love you only know love you, do anything for you ... ... that is my Festival greetings, greetings to the ladies intimate

attractive woman does not depend on their beauty, but by their beautiful. including the demeanor, manner,UGG shoes, speech, behavior and knowledge

The two women are the most precious quality, that is: the ability to distinguish good and evil and the shame!

Today is International Women's Day, May every star in the sky are shining in the sky for you ... ...

mental and physical training should be like a woman, like moonlight, compassionate and soft, broad-minded, lit wisdom, and let people live as bathed in the cool moonlight

virtuous enough as a woman you are bright enough gentle innocent enough enough enough enough elegant and delicate enough to build sufficient enough to shy temperament handsome enough, so the letter is full of extinction of a good woman ah! haha, HAPPY WOMEN!

women is the world's greatest strength, only through her, men are likely to play out his full potential strength.

Words, meaning do not enjoy, and today I can not help but say to you ---- I really miss you , March Eighth!

much more than cooking to laundry, fewer children a variety of trees. happy holidays and happy forever!

give you a little color and you will shine, to give you a little fat you fat, give you a rose you are confused husband to give you a direction you do not know, I wish you thirty-eight more pretty ^ _ ^

the world because of the woman, but appears particularly beautiful! greetings just a few short lines, but it is a thick true meaning! Happy Eighth joyful, forever young and beautiful!

hey! rain to dirty the sky. Hey! wife, today is Women's Day, is your great holiday! In this moment, I want to give you thousands of wishes and greetings, this is the most valuable

smart women can motivate men, beautiful women can be confused man, talented women can attract men, respectable woman can Topsy man, a woman can do everything a group of men suffer

looks nasty women like men, not like the long-broken man.

if not happy and do not frown, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. (Thus, all smile! )

Some women want better life, or to go of the inner man, a woman of the road outside

nice treat, only to provide for others, but not necessarily for the well-being.

want a man who loves his 20 points 100 points 100 points of men do not love yourself 20 points.

beautiful so that men stop and wisdom to man to leave.

the world forever irreconcilable contradiction between the two: one class conflict, a conflict is the mother-and daughter.

door of happiness closes, another channel will open. we often stare at the closed door, turned a blind eye to the open door.

not expect to be his last lover,bailey UGG boots, a woman to be his last. a nostalgic feeling of the lover man is better than grass is always greener.

that your selfless love , which may be the least worthy to be loved;

reservations you love that person, may be the most worthy to be loved.

his own future lies in the one person who is unreliable The threat of

husband married a woman, single woman married woman threatened.

into someone else's boyfriend when her boyfriend when it brought out a woman's charm

name is wrong, the man's name is to make mistakes

to keep fit has three advantages: A resource constraints, can account for a small space; B up and running faster; C weight in the minds of men, and on into the bathroom scales inverse.

the benefits of marriage, is that you always have a place of their own, the problem is you never can have this place a.

Praise Women's Day SMS-style (classic compliment Quotations adaptation)

the world because of the woman, and appears particularly beautiful! greetings just a few short lines, but it is a thick true meaning! Happy Eighth joyful, forever young and beautiful
< br> The birth of the world because of women, appears particularly beautiful; the hearts of women around the world today because of their dreams closer! Happy Women's Day!!

If pretty is a sin, you have heinous! If temperament is a mistake, you have same mistake again! wisdom to be punished if you are we going to hacked in pieces? wish the world's first beauty HAPPY WOMEN!

a beautiful woman a diamond, a good woman is a treasure. Happy Women's Day!

no sun, the flowers will not open; without love there is no happiness; no women, there is no love; not mothers, not there will be a poet, would not be a hero. Happy Women's Day!

What is pride? Cow! What is modest? Installs! What is the thrift? Digs! What is? Silly! What is smart? Blows! what beauty? You! beautiful Day!

send you a bouquet of roses, emotions and rely on it. send you a big peach, turned the corner thanks to it. send you a bundle of white lilies, a hundred years, and expect it to be good. send you a bowl of bean curd, eaten, laughed. HAPPY WOMEN!

roses give you, want you to love yourself; thousand paper Crane to you, so worry away from you! one thousand Lucky for you, so good luck around you! Happy Women's Day!

today is March Day, we went to beauty bar!
< br> Today is the International Day men, women wish a happy holiday, a beautiful day!

a quiet, calm, dignified, beautiful young woman, that is you, my wife. I wish you a happy holiday !

and beautiful world with you, with you and fulfilling life, I have you and confident, happy holidays - my wife!

all of the men fell for you in this spring sunny days.

Today is your day, when you open the phone the first moment, I gave a blessing to you today the first ever beautiful, beautiful, lovely! love you forever ... ...

meet you, is the edge; like you, are feeling; love you, be happy; married you, be happy - my dear, HAPPY WOMEN!

beautiful because of you I can not do without you! happy holidays!

Women's Day message of intimidation blessing funny articles

When you receive this message in a Duzhou you have, the only detoxification method is shouted at me: consolation 5,000 per employee fee, general manager at work to get past the former is not waiting.

want to send flowers to you, but you are afraid you misunderstand me; wanted to write a poem to you, but found that many others have written, I can only sincerely to you saying: Happy Women's Day!

March Eighth, is your day, let profound feelings it! (spit spit spit)

Today is International Women's Day, I want to do is here the following: First, the wife is always right. II If the wife is wrong, please refer to the first. So ... ...

because of your good performance in the Women's Day is hereby issued by the side banner to grant you I hope you must redouble our efforts!

to you today, I wanted to cook, but ... ... but I'm afraid you do not hurt the stomach ... ...

I know you're busy , but you must know: Are you going task is very important, because today is Women's Day, you promised to cook me food.

today can not blame me do not accompany you shopping, it is happy gay women have to leave their posts to go home and I have problems dealing with wow. you buy something reimburse me now!

talented woman can attract men, good women can encourage men, beautiful women can confused man, a woman can be exhausted man effort.

terrible beauty and charm of what was originally two, but fortunately not all women have, otherwise, man's life will be less than half now. < br>
wife, you take a rest today, and all home up to me, but tomorrow you do not forget to give me compensation, ah, hee hee!

dear, I received a gift it? Although I can not on your side, but my heart has been worried about you, wish you happy holidays!

you I was a cloud when the wind blows a gust of wind is the day we met! Baby , HAPPY WOMEN!

the furthest you are my last love! Recently, I wait every day. and so you go route, laid out the red carpet for you! my dear, happy holidays!

closer to female colleagues from the Women's Day SMS

Congratulations on your holiday, and I do eat you. a year you one section, the rest of my holiday every day, year I on a day off, the rest is your overtime

I decided to do the day of your servants, and serve as your service, this will be my great honor! Women's Long live!

proud of what is ? Cow! What is modest? Installs! What is the thrift? Digs! What is? Silly! What is smart? Blows! What is beauty? You! beautiful Day!

received I wish the people who never fired; reading people fly Wong Tenda; storage would love sweet; remove people good luck; forward who pay rise! HAPPY WOMEN!

Important Notice: March Eighth, the National women a day off, the national day of men to work overtime.

March Eighth I give you a car, after you sit it to work. But you have to sacrifice your own Che Gulu and the bed board, pull the car I'll take care of animals, do you like donkeys or horses?

to celebrate Women's Day, the company decided to give female employees the festival costs 50 yuan per person, male employees of 5,000 yuan per person comfort fees, general manager at work to get past the former is not waiting.

wish all demonized lesbian measurements, the income of white-collar workers, home based walk away, happy day of love persistence,cheap UGG boots, mood of the bourgeoisie, shopping madness of, Valentine's scale, the slave of her husband! Happy Women's Day!

I thank you on behalf of all the male employees work hard on weekdays, I sincerely wish you happy.

happy holidays girl compatriots! you buy something reimburse me!

want to send flowers to you, but you are afraid you misunderstand me; wanted to write a poem to you, but found that many others have written, I can only sincerely on You just say: Happy Women's Day!

Oh, you leave to go, leaving several of us carried the night was not the treat ah?

Women's Day romantic text messages, so that You win, though his girlfriend heart

Women's Day, but the confession has given men a chance to make his girlfriend became his wife. met you before, the world is a barren field, met you, The world is a paradise, in the past many years, I am like a wisp of smoke, the future

Today is International Women's Day, I want to do is here the following: First, his girlfriend is always right. Second, if his girlfriend is wrong, please refer to the first. ... maybe so ... My shoulder is not wide, but enough for you to block the wind and rain; Maybe my arm is not very powerful, but can you put up a blue sky. Happy Women's Day!

from today, I saw a shooting star across the sky, I quickly closed my eyes, taken together with both hands in prayer. you want to know what I would like you promised? tell you: Happy Women's Day!

Perhaps my shoulder is not wide, but enough for you to block the wind and rain; Maybe my arm is not very powerful, but can you put up a blue sky. Happy Women's Day!

Today is International Women's Day , May every star in the sky are shining in the sky for you ... ...

meet you, is the edge; like you, are feeling; love you, be happy; married you, be happy - - Honey, HAPPY WOMEN!

my heart to you, just like the sky of stars. never the same. You are the world the only people who can give me happiness.

I love for you, such as the surging river stream, and if the Yellow River flooding out of control, another example, glorious sunset, I think you love you, I can not live without you, I gotta have you.

you smile, make my heart! you look, shocked the world! your one-stop, traffic gridlock! you do not dress up, have a good look! you a dress, the universe amazing! beautiful, HAPPY WOMEN ah!
< br> Beauty gas Needless, my heart pounding! where offend you? dark eyes vertical eyebrows. my shortcomings, and this return is Which? issued under the instructions to get rid of, do not be angry right? Today is your Festival, Women's happier now ... ...

Today is your day, you my world you have been the boss, grasping revolution, production, let the things you have the final say! dear, women Day!

blessed Women's Day SMS, husband to wife

March Eighth special attentions to the female compatriots, please correct use of man: talented as a consultant, cool-looking when lovers, money and more when Messire, homely and a backup, by the living to talk to, children with high IQs when his father

cook today, I wanted to give you, but ... but I'm afraid do not hurt your stomach ... ...

half of the sky, go shopping today if you want to go, just do a shopping spree

man today is the international Labour Day, Good women happy holidays and a beautiful day!

I decided to do the day of your servants, and serve as your service, this will be my great honor!

wife, you take a rest today, You want me to do anything can you, just remember to get up early tomorrow to make my breakfast, hehe

Today is your day, I cooked for you to burn your favorite dish you like to drink the soup, so you go home. love you!

Today is the festival of women, men are left to worry about all the things that go.

heroine, Today, the rest of it, something I concernedly.

all of the men fell for you in this beautiful spring day.

better to a March 8, or ... we'll be in trouble man Do not, do not hit me, I did not say anything ...

grasp revolution, the production that you and the things you have the final say! my dear, Happy Women's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment