Sunday, February 27, 2011

Only give you a lifetime with rainbow

 『Life only with a rainbow for you』
do not know when, starting to dress up as a hedgehog, more often the hard thorns wrapped only in his own body. I still can not control the sharp edge Alignment of others, in order to avoid its accidental injury, I had to let it penetrate the body a little bit, watching the smooth skin pierced by its apathy, can only look at the blood on the skin splits open a blossoming flower, and instantly in full bloom , and instantly disappear. can I still laugh watching it short life, for it does not hurt innocent people, would have to be a little pleased.
a long time, I began to drift, letting their emotions and soul, not to constrain them in a long time only within a small bottle sleep. let them go to the so-called real emotion witnessed the corruption and hypocrisy. Let them go to the collision, even in the stormy sea of black and blue, but also live in this world displaced.
in the bottle sleeping light is gray, the sky clouds down here, one of a stack. not a cloud, and are willing to walk the walk alone, and only bottle in the faint light growing dim, little by little retreat. the roar of thunder and beating the cold sidewall convey dissatisfaction and resentment outside, and I was willing to continue to stay in their own little space, not the rise of breath, do not bow to cry. just wake up and see the faint of days and then continue to sleep. Even nerve is sober, but I still felt abnormal fatigue, so do not want to open your eyes, do not want to see the strange world, who do not want to come near or is approached by whom. only the continuation of this self-binding, locked himself In the small flat where this has been sleeping on who has refused to disturb.
Yet I have long ignored the blood flowing in your love, that moment do not call me a sober voice of sleep, has been pounding the wall of my film, do not willing to let me alone, locked in a dream. So you came to help me sweep away the clouds blocking the bottle, so I see sunny days, in fact, not a rainy day, not without warm wind, not the warm sun.
you use only warm care of my closed mind, you say, even to let us sleep together. If the memory of the scars can not be removed, then we discard the memory, from this moment belongs to us only to happy to write faith, so sad death, so that pain is the sun to melt, let me give you my life only with a rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment