Saturday, January 29, 2011

How-how with your students to visit Hsinchu County Scenic Area

 These days a trip to Guangzhou, I will be in the new play Quang Ninh start shooting next month, where he opened a press conference, there really is a beautiful Yeah, but also the hometown of bamboo, we have to take place on in Hsinchu County.
we got there, leading us around the bamboo for the museum collection, where all the appliances are made of different bamboo!
behind me is located in the central hall of the Bamboo br> There should be a grand introduction, which is the world's largest carved bamboo chopsticks, chopsticks and only one side is the side of the Dragon Phoenix, in particular, beautiful! hope that we have the opportunity to come here to look at, spoiled for choice!
I have and this giant chopsticks to a bar!
first introduced when the leadership does not, I did not recognize this is a great pianist, Beethoven, which is made of bamboo root carving, but also for The museum has added a blog beautiful landscape!
I think this is particularly interesting, without any sculpture, the natural form, like sea coral, as it is more important is identical with the map, like a standing proudly in the sky cock, look, I mean where is our capital, Beijing, hee!
next day we held in Quang Ninh our new show, Where is the Zhuo, Guangzhou, the weather is hot, we were exposure to the sun, sweat folder back Yeah, we're not filming in order to avoid heat stroke, we would hold an umbrella!
he will play in the play my that time will support me, I will not live up to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment