Sunday, May 22, 2011

Finally the true face of the

Really depressed, eat in the cafeteria at noon on Thursday , when the wallet , the cash inside , campus cards, bank cards , ID cards, membership cards, the morning just bought a train ticket , and my father's photographs , are on the inside The . 24 had to go to Tibet, now delayed for no reason . More hateful is a series of documents make up the trouble died. People who picked up my wallet is a fucking waste , knowing that my purse so many documents and train , not only do not want to change me , but also the first time to my campus card money brushing . Those documents are not returned after my mom to let me his mother so much trouble to go through . If I can find that person , I fucking will Zousi him. By monitoring the video had hoped to find people who take my wallet , but that a bird surveillance video is bad. Bored Yibi . I just want to say big fucking his mother birds mine is garbage . Students refuse , garbage Security Department .
I think I now dare to truly face this fact, before all hope that through the influence , intimidate , monitor, retrieve video and other methods wallet , now completely lost hope , mine are really great students do so perverted ?

No comments:

Post a Comment