Monday, November 15, 2010

My little turtle

 My little turtle June 25, 2001 Monday,
rain yesterday, my little turtle Xiaohua dead! I'm sorry, so even though only a week away from the test, although I still have some homework to do, but I can not control their own because how much I love the tortoise ah! unconsciously, there are many memories, float to the heart.
June 24 last year, the small turtles come to my house, I clearly remember that time is long exam, scores not down to buy the former. when they Fortunately small, Xiaohua only my half palm big. when he has to fear (Xiao Hua is a male), I really love him more than the small text. Xiaohua grow strong , character more gentle. I like to took him in hand to coax him to bed, sleeping position because he is very much like the baby, and then wait for him to sleep, I will uproot the hair down and tease him,UGG boots, the hair on the side of scratching his nose. Every time, the tortoise will be kept as a small child with his paws rubbing his nose, and head high,bailey UGG boots, look at me. Originally, I thought he was moving in my temper, but a long time, I actually found slightly he was laughing at me! true! the future I will not abuse him, nothing to hold him when I kiss him, tease him, I do not Pazang, even if the mother says he is full of bacteria, but I would not hesitate play with him! I knew I loved him! He will be my favorite animal life! So I told him particularly well. Whenever a meal (to wear fish), I have fed him carefully to see if it is a one fish, I really can not tell the joy. In this way, I spent six months a small turtle. It becomes a big hand from half a large palm, face yellow, two red and the first center of the lateral a red is red-the most cute.
did not last long, May day, I found a small turtle home you Xiaohua gone. Then the mother told me that you fell out from the sixth floor. when I suddenly cried out, I knew I would not want to leave you! I cried very sad day, perhaps touched God, God have mercy on me, the next morning, your neighbors and sent back by the first floor, you sounded a blood also opened a hole in the shell, but you still move, you saw me still smiling. I am impressed by your vitality! I was so excited, I moved, I really want to tell the world, my turtle is the best ! but I know that is impossible, so I secretly vowed, I would like to treat you, so you feel better soon.
thing you know after. I play every day to amuse you, I remember a time , you seem to eat a few fish, but then,UGGs, you never opened mouth. just keep hiccups, you know how sad I was, I'm afraid you will have trouble, I do not want to leave you, you are I am the world's most pro-turtle, my best friend, but I feel that you seem more and more feeble!
expected, a few days ago, you will not even keep my eyes open, I can see you body lying in a small paper every day, I do not know why, but I already know there will be a day would come hh
is yesterday morning, the language makeup back when I saw not your smile, but you head with the water flowing. I suddenly understood everything, and I do not regret the morning to see you last side! I hold your body, unable to kiss you, can not help but tear drop, but this time my tears will not save you You really dead! will not come back!
rainy day, I let my father bury you, and the little turtle, as the loosened soil will be your second home. I regret did not help you for their own pictures, and I regret for themselves, and tease you to play, so sorry for you. I know I always want to cry. you go, I know, and that fall from the House floor to about 6. You must have internal injuries. but I can not help you. seeing how you get to go. watch. I believe you sick with me this month was a gift of God, I have no complaints! I just can not understand, you come to my house in 2000.6.24,Bailey UGG boots, 2001.6.24 left in me, why so clever? mean? will not be that I had deliberately. I know I will not have the courage to say such as smile! If you were reincarnated, you will also be my favorite pet you?
you sad owner: bl
your angels in heaven above, sent with me, and now your mission is over, you do well, when you made my day! I will take this into power, turtle, good performance in the examination I will repay you!
 This is three days of the written exam there is something very immature, but it is one of my favorite journal. now read to, as well as faint sadness, but also feel Xiaohua vivid in my smile. hey, think of the disease is now very powerful and I am nine years with small text (although I do not call her so), sometimes very confused and do not know how to face. Perhaps the idea that a child learn, very surprised that I had to open their own solutions and do not know now, I can not do it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment