Thursday, November 25, 2010

Kiss my baby pictures of the three Romance in mind --------

 Days go so fast Well, at least one hundred days a little romance. Oh, I still remember the moment just to see her, a look of Zhezi, has now become more and more irritable. A pair of piercing through the big eyes the kind of cute. hehe. but the hair just does not.
an unusually good weather on Sunday, stroll to the park with her shopping. took some photos, but also I l r is not a light toss.
Here is a small romantic picture in mind ------
(This story is purely accidental and any similarity is just coincidence)
great romance: BB. to, pat you  .   Little Romance: Oh! daddy out his camera again. I have to when the free MT was.
(Aside: Oh,UGG boots clearance, did not bring the header, the first head patted it with this tour. )
little romance: I can not get Dad. each time forgets the.
big romantic: wife,Bailey UGG boots, won her hat to take some pictures.
little romantic: Dad ,UGG boots, you will not suffer harm r l country that bud now.
little romance: Yeah. this time of doom and gloom out.
little romance: I hate Dad took my hat splendidly, but let me put out of the POSE. I hate Dad.
Little Romance: instead. splendidly my hat back to me. people are girls Oh! ~
little romance: I'm not back to those nice hat I see you cry.
great romance: Good pull a good pull,bailey UGG boots, put on his hat to the BB in the shoot a few .... Little Romance: People have been angry pull. I want to nurse .. ... I do not take pictures ... I do not want my father Plato ....  Romantic LP: Dad to hold, my mother gave you take a
little romantic: down ~~~~~~
Little Romance: let me know ... I want to go home ......

No comments:

Post a Comment