Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Laid-back bees

 Bees are an industrious group, sunrise, sunset, until the end of life.
One, a bee named Wei, every day is always sitting in front of the armchair, the rainy day open-air bath, sunny sun, is very comfortable life.
at a time when we are busy,Discount UGG boots, looking to spend the source, collecting pollen, flying from the Wei side. And Wei, only his eyes to the sun, it seems that he does not belong to The hard-working group.
a Pathfinder bees back at the door and jumped a 8 character dance, informed sources in the 3 km to spend, the need to go collect 500 brothers.
After dancing a rest gap , Pathfinder Wei bees gasped: You are male bees, right?
Pathfinder bees fire: , fleeting hh was passed three months, Wei near the end of life.
though nothing in his life, but overall there are many people dying off.
Pathfinder bird or bee: you content with this life that it, although doing nothing, but a lengthy blazing. Here rest hh, which the dog days hh hh hh son of a bitch in the chairs painted the glue on the hh!! my life. The Uncle said, when I said the fact that people thought I was joking, I said a joke but they just think I'm talking the truth. This is the tragedy of life, the joke is also true.
I am the only bees called Xi, the original has a hard-working farmer, and a moment of indulgence, lost self, even the game world for years.
jokes in the glue on the chair, in fact, human nature is lazy mm. I've been so lazy to indulge themselves, are lazy so I lose my ideal, dilute my character. In fact, if struggling, that glue is not as imagined in prison, I want to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment