Sunday, September 26, 2010

Then I opened a flower sky full of stars

 Violet dying, I care not a whim of a sky full of stars. They say super-stars of your flowers. Oh, what I thought was dead. Feelings of failure in a total some of the elements of youth as a sacrificial object,UGG shoes, such as baby's breath of the violets. But my stars are out with the only strength a flower, it is to tell me that a person's life, it can also be beautiful bloom. It has been my guardian, my obsession too, not ignored. I am a cruel person, I will not plant flowers in the. I think I'm sorry the two cakes, I make them for my selfish joy of sorrow done buried. But I did not do you any regret, I think,UGGs, maybe I do not care so much about you, right.

Well,cheap UGG boots, so be it. I can not plant flowers in the. Well, so be it,Discount UGG boots, I want to treat yourself, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment