Monday, September 13, 2010

Back ... ...

The holidays are over, I have killed back!
I came back there will be many people ask, this is what I expected!
But did not expect, someone thought I was looking for work, ha ha, may Recently our department are too many people go, that real or imagined! leaders are also scratching their heads now!!
day and a half, although the halo of a mess along the way motion sickness, spit the seven dirty eight elements, but still very happy, where according to the way of my comrades Gu Youjia express our most sincere thanks to ~ ha ha ~!
only regret is passing pet market, which in cats and dogs, sister did not let me forward, one does not let me see, ooo, ooo ~~~~~ depressed in the hh
next time out to play, I decided to find a great pet market, and really see your fill ! has been seen so far hh ha ha ha
allergic

No comments:

Post a Comment