Sunday, September 19, 2010

The taste of last summer

 The taste of last summer. Beautiful but also calm, no alarm, but it also makes eye tears.

Some people, obviously in their interest and hypocrisy to plan carefully, but to say that this like to Hello, deserved hacked in pieces.

some people, obviously that is duplicity, but also the cheek, pretending that the poor out in front of you both tear and win the love and affection from the right?

around too many half-truths, affected be nausea. stabbed me too badly bruised. but now I'm not afraid, I have my shield, it would be nice to protect me.
read in a book saying
magnolia blossom school, and walking in the school with flowers. once naive we were wrong to magnolia flower as the pipa, always looking forward to standing under the tree looked with great hope that the results when the flowers wither. But the year after year, the flowers wither, the only garden trees of loneliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment